We host a weekly meetup where all experience levels and backgrounds are encouraged. The core topics for the meetup cover the broad spectrum from research to application and deployment. We also discuss topics such as bias, ethics, social impact, legal implications, explainability, and education among others.
Meetups are a mix of in-person and virtual, with some social opportunities thrown in for good measure.
We try to capture a video of the primary content for each meetup. You can find a list of these available at hsv.ai/videos.
Material / Content
Recent meetups …..
- Mixture of Experts: Harnessing the Hidden Architecture of GPT4 November 2, 2023
- AI Hackathon Starter Kit February 15, 2023
- Fun with AWS Fargate June 8, 2022
- MLOps with AWS Lambda June 1, 2022
- Speech to Text with Hugging Face Wav2Vec May 18, 2022
- Fine-tuning DistilGPT2 and Generating Text May 4, 2022
- GitHub Runners (Part 2) April 13, 2022
- GitHub Runners (Part 1) April 6, 2022
- Community Support with Little Orange Fish March 23, 2022
- Intro to Hugging Face March 2, 2022